Urinary incontinence

Body: 

When I need to quickly get to the bathroom, a feeling comes into my vagina like the feeling of a climax is building. Why is that?

Hello
I also get this feeling specially really strong in the morning when bladder is full, smetimes normally when trying to pass urine, and then there’s tears rolling down my eyes.
Pianist

PrlsGrl,
Not an uncommon feeling as our pelvic organs move against each other all the time, but once you get there, are you able to have a full flow of urine, or do you have incontinence getting there?

There are people that actually have sex with a full bladder for that heightened feeling, so the feeling itself is not an unusual one.

Can you tell us a little more about yourself and what prolapse symptoms you may be having? Are you also having incontinence issues? A little more information will help us to better help you.

I am so happy that I happen to find the Village. I do have urinary incontinence. I have been to five different doctors and nothing has helped. Sometimes my bladder pushes into my vagina. When I lie down it goes pack in place. Sex is perfectly wonderful. I have to wear incontinence underwear all the time. I have taken medication and that works but dry mouth and constipation are terrible.

Hi PrlsGrl,
Sometimes it's enough to just learn the basics of whole woman posture and the dynamics of proper breathing and pulling those pelvic organs into the lower belly and out of the vaginal space. For many, this is enough to also help with the incontinence, and we have programs for that. Basic and more thorough.
But, sometimes women need a little more help with the incontinence issue, so Christine created a separate urinary incontinence program that addresses this issue more specifically. Its a great program which includes these pee on\pee off exercises that are a fantastic feature.
All of Christine's programs are a great way of learning what you are going through and what to do about it.

I read that Vitamin C might help. So I took 1000mg for a couple of days and now today I had a BM that I couldn't control till I got to the bathroom. Twice. A second time was not as much as the first time. Maybe not do that again. And along with the vitamin C I was doing the posture most of the days and doing a couple of exercises several, many, times a day. I know, shouldn't do several things so I know what is doing what. But, it's difficult for me to change the way I do things and I have been this way for 88 years.

Maybe it wasn't the vitamin C or the posture, or the excercises. Maybe it was something I ate or whatever but I have never had a BM like those two today. Any thoughts on this ?

PrlsGrl,
The posture and exercises works best when it becomes part of your daily routine. It doesn't matter how much you do at first, but that you continue to do it until it becomes a natural habit. Just don't overdo and hurt yourself! Ease into it.
Not sure about the vitamin C; it could have very well have had a laxative affect on you.

Ya, I just looked it up. Vitamin C In high doses can have a laxative affect. 60 mg is suggested for a daily dose.

Yes, I think it was the Vitamin C. I tend to overdo whatever I am doing. But, at 88 I suppose it is a bit late to change my way of doing anything!

I purchased the "Elders" video and have missed only one day doing the work on the video. Then I purchased the Urinary Incontinence video and have working on that every day. I can tell it is going to make a change in my life. Thanks for being here. I will be taking a vacation for a week in Colorado in near future (leaving on May 3) so am hoping traveling will be easier from now on. Pillow time for me, goodnight.

I just read the first post here. I hadn't noticed but the feeling hasn't happened since I have doing the "Elders" video". Does that sound right?

I purchased the other video I mentioned and have been doing both videos every day. Missed one day withe "Elders" video. I can't believe it. I do not need to wear the incontinence underwear now. and I have noticed that I walk more smoothly now. I had been walking most every day before I started on these exercises but I am sure I have better balance now. Maybe just in my mind? I have not read that balance could be better with these exercises.

Hi PrslGrl,
Balance is one of the main benefits of Whole Woman, so you are not imagining it at all!
Congratulations on the benefits that you have realized, such an inspiration to others that WW works.
One of my favourite articles that Christine has in her blog, titled Balance the Sixth Sense explains how balance develops in infancy with the development of the foot arch and lumbar curve for example.

When these curves are compromised due to modern lifestyle and conventional exercise approaches and other factors like misshapen shoes and tight clothes, balance and so much more like pelvic organ support and hip and knee joints are compromised.
I hope you enjoy reading this article including clicking on the highlighted science article as much as I have.

https://wholewoman.com/blog/?p=1262

All the Best,
Aussie Soul Sister

Read it. Was excellent. Thanks telling me about the article. The is so much information here. The posture is the key I can see that now.

Just read the very interesting article by Christine on the sixth sense and balance. Tried the link for the exercise with no success. Is there a way to access that short exercise video? I realize the post was quite awhile ago. Thank you.

Hi NFP - I'm inquiring about whether or not that little video can be restored. It was put up there when the website was on a different platform years ago. I can't give you an answer at this time. Thanks - Surviving

Hi NFP,
You have been a member for longer than me, so I am presuming that you have some of Christine's exercise programs.
I would say that most all of them work the body from head to toe.

I did find in my circumstances, having hip instability among other things like prolapse, that the Save Your Hips Program was instrumental in overall strengthening of my whole body.

What did stand out for me, as well as the healing of my hip instability, was the foot exercises in strengthening the foot arch and the whole foot.

Another stand out benefit was incredible balance physically, and inner ear balance restored.
Christine's posture and exercise balance both sides of the body with grounded strong feet.
(Many people including me had a tendency to put more weight bearing by leaning on one side of the body while sitting or walking or standing.)

These are a few of the reasons why I appreciate Christine's holistic approach to the body, with body awareness as one of her great gifts.
all the best NFP,
Aussie Soul Sister