Looking for Help

Body: 

From everything I read on the site and in the forum, I am in that initial distressed and distraught time period of prolapse. I'm 49 (50 in October) and prolapse is at the opening of the vagina and causes constant pain and pressure and makes me feel like I constantly have to pee. I also have interstitial cystitis which complicates things a bit. I saw a nurse practitioner yesterday ay the gyn office who said it feels like the prolapse is my bladder and urethra. Of course, they like to talk surgery. I ordered the First Aid online videos a few weeks ago, but I am struggling to get the posture correct and could really use some help. To make matters worse, my husband has been transferred with his job, he has already moved across the country, and I am left here to sell our home. This is involves so much cleaning and prepping and packing - all of which are exacerbating the prolapse and symptoms. I will be here in our current location in Illinois for a couple more months. Is there any way to find out if someone is near me to help me with the posture, toileting, etc? I'm having a hard time understanding from the videos which I have watched several times. I'm in such a state of panic with it all. I looked in the trained provider section but didn't see anyone in Illinois but are there people are the forum or some other way to get some assistance?

Hi Help.Hope and welcome,
You could do a skype with one of our practitioners, that way you can get face time and she can see how you are holding your posture and what tips to give you.
It sounds like you are dealing with a stressful situation right now, but make sure you are getting some self care in there also. Just getting down on knees and forearms breathing deeply into your belly can be a great reset, before going at it again. Firebreathing before and after toileting can also help draw those stubborn pelvic organs into the lower belly, so you can have a more decent flow. The more you work on posture, the less of that urgency feeling you will have.
Don't fret that you won't get it all right away, because it really does take time and practice to get this all down.
Best wishes.
p.s. I want to add in here about the interstitial cystitis that from some of the reading on here an anti-inflammatory diet is probably the best way to go.

I am on a strict diet for the interstitial cystitis which keeps it under control. Thank you for the tip of knees and forearms for a rest. I don't know what fire breathing is as I don't recall it being addressed in the First Aid series. Can you tell me how I go about scheduling a Skype with one of the practitioners?

Hi Help.Hope,
To find a practitioner, you just go to the tool bar above and click on WW practitioners. There will be a list of them to choose from, and they have contact information on their pages.

The new First Aid video has the firebreathing in module 5 as well as many more very important tips and information to help you along.