new to healing hip pain

Body: 

Hi All,
I see many amazing posts from several years ago when Saving Our Hips first came out.
I am new to the site and looking for women who are currently beginning the hip healing process as well as those of you who have been successful over the years.

I had total hip replacement 6 years ago and now my other hip (left) is hurting badly. My physical activities are hugely hampered due to pain and lack of flexibility. I am looking to avoid another surgery and to bring this hip back into alignment. Have been diligent with WW posture (for 2 weeks...sigh) and think it is already making a difference. I would feel totally hopeless if not for this slight improvement.
I am doing the exercises, not overweight, eat really well, and usually quite active. This is a huge challenge as I know you all know.

Would love to hear from anyone who has been working on this!
Thanks so much!!!
SET

Hi SET - If you click on the "Forums" link under Navigation (directly to the left of here), you can see the discussion threads sorted by category, and that is the easiest way to browse hip topics. Look especially for posts by Aussie Soul Sister. When you are signed in, you can click on her screen name and "track" everything she has written. Fab is another member who I believe had a hip replacement herself - and has benefited greatly from the WW work. I would caution, if you've already had a hip replacement it might not be a bad idea to schedule a consult with Christine as you embark upon this journey. - Surviving

Thank you for the welcome tips...I feel so far behind what I could have been doing all this time. I am a good student and will get right on your suggestions. Thanks so much for taking the time to guide a newbie!!

Hi SET,
A hello from me and welcome to WW!
I haven't had a hip replacement, so I wanted to think about what to write before answering this.
I do believe that a consult with Christine as Surviving suggests would be the best way forward.
I can only add that I joined the forum with prolapse only to have my worsening hip issues resolve almost instantly ( the concussion that I had started to experience). The healing I have experienced in the years since is probably not surprising to Christine, but certainly a miracle for me.

I wish you all the best,

Aussie Soul Sister

I would be grateful for such miracle myself!!
I will keep practicing all that I can and then get a consult with Christine.
I appreciate you having put so much of your time and commitment into this work!
summer