supplement - placebo?

Body: 

Around the same time that I made enough progress to actually feel better, I had begun taking a supplement. There were a 100 tablets, which I'm out of now. (Just realized that I wasn't even taking the recommended dose, 3/day - now that I have my reading glasses on). I bought it at a local health food store, because it said that it's a "unique support formula for healthy ligaments and tendons".
Some of it's standard Vitamins - Vit C, Vit B6, VitB12, Calcium, Zinc, and Manganese.
The other items are L-Proline, Shark Cartilage, Bromelain, Glycine, and Papain.
Even though in general, I'm not a big pill taker, I was taking one every day, until I ran out.
I'm indecisive about whether to buy more. Even though I know that my progress is a result of taking better care of myself, being more mindful of how I move, following WW advise, and tossing out suggestions that were not helping (kegals, the "knack"), it was fun having "my placebo" bottle, for a while.

Dietary supplements are an individual matter depending on your particular health concerns and the research you have done. Some women who are really satisfied with their diets would not see a need to take any. I myself take several. But it is not really a prolapse issue. Opinions from others here are welcome. - Surviving