external support

Body: 

right now my 'celes are not bothering me. my belly's starting to get bigger and I can feel the loss of lumbar curve. try as I might, I can't get into a good WW posture. upper body is ok, lower body has surrendered to the process of growing a baby.
I was wondering if I should be proactive and wear one of those V2 support things, or the prenatal cradle, just to help prevent problems later on? I guess no one knows, really, but I appreciate your thoughts.

Hi,
Glad to hear about your celes not giving you any trouble.
How far along are you now? I'm at 17 weeks and my rectocele is not really improving a great deal, but I am feeling a lot more heaviness in my pelvic floor. I do wear my V2 just about every day now and I do not know if it really prevents anything, but it does take away some of the heaviness. I originally bought it 2 pregs ago for the lovely vulvar varicose veins I developed, fun, fun! It has come in really handy, though, for general support. I just feel a little better with it on most days.

I'm 14 or 15 weeks, can't seem to keep track (EDD is May 5).
Maybe I will order a V2, I remember lots of pelvic floor heaviness with the other pg's.
thanks for your input. It means alot to be able to talk to someone who's going through pg with prolapse also.

btw, do you know where I could find a V2?

Hey there,

I ordered my V2 online on the manufacturer's website here:
http://www.prenatalcradle.com/v2.htm

It has really held up well.

Bigmomma