No Prolapse?

Body: 

Hi everyone,

I had an appointment with a different Dr. in my doc's practice this am. I had to go in for what I suspected was a yeast infection. Anyway, the doc I saw was a urogyno and she wanted to check on my prolapse(s) as she was interested that I was doing all sorts of work to improve them (postures, diet, fire-breathing (recently) and using vaginal weights (even more recently). Anyway, she had me cough a few times (since I am terrified of bearing down) and said emphatically that whatever I was doing must really be working because everything was very well supported. She said she detected "a slight softening in the anterior vaginal wall" but said that she would not even characterize it as a cystocele. She said that my rectum and uterus where very well supported and showed no signs of bulging.

I am still sort of stunned, and a little wary of getting too excited since I know the fluctuating nature of the celes. But since I am three days pre-menstrual (which is when I usually exhibit my bulges) I was really, really surprised and (almost letting myself be) happy to hear this assessment.

I wanted to pass it all along to you as even more validation that the postures, fire-breathing, and other non-surgical interventions really do help a lot.

Giving thanks,

Ann

that's great news Ann!!!
I know what you mean about not wanting to get too exciting, but it is incredibly exciting : )
thanks for sharing

That is so encouraging! I have to add that I JUST started doing the fire-breathing a couple days ago, and I think it is so amazing, I kept raving on and on to my husband! I was feeling a little 'droopy' on Saturday and so I gave it a go. I checked myself before, and could feel my cervix dropping to the middle of my vagina. I did the fire-breathing for 5 minutes and then checked myself again - IT HAD MOVED UP!!! Unbelievably (to me) it worked immediately! I never thought that was possible, although going for a long walk in the posture helps almost as much...eternal thanks, Christine.
MichelleK