Probiotics

Body: 

Hello Everyone,

Christine has very sweetly given me permission to post my information and website here on the probiotic I use. I will try to be as succinct as possible. Most of you already know that taking antibiotics will cause intestinal yeast problems; eating foods processed with chemicals does the same thing but they also destroy the digestive enzymes. The company I'm associated with has produced the world's first certified organic probiotic containing 26 living whole foods from 100% certified organic sources. It also has the entire 13 member strains of the Lactobacillus family in it. It helps to re-colonize the intestinal flora and protect against nutrition starvation. It is not fast tracked from fecal matter as most probiotics and anti-yeast formulas are. It is safe for everyone, including children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. However, if you are gluten intolerant, we have a new liquid probiotic that is gluten free.

Living bodies need living foods. The more organic foods we consume, the healthier we'll be, in fact, when I eat fresh fruits and vegetables, I feel like I get a "healing feeling" as opposed to that bloated, full, lethargic feeling from eating processed foods. Consuming whole foods and taking the probiotic really gives me that "healing feeling" and I like feeling that way. Mind you, I'm not perfect. I still eat foods I shouldn't and I forget to take the probiotic at times, and yes, I can tell the difference!

The main thing I notice when I take it regularly, is that I get a complete evacuation and don't have that "bulgy" feeling. One sign of a healthy colon is that stools should have "floaters" not "sinkers". Eating chemically processed foods will definitely make them sink!

Please visit my website at www.theorganicplace.com. You will have to click through "shop now", and "browsing" to get to the products, then read about the probiotic and it's ingredients. Please don't hesitate to contact me toll free at 1-877-643-7736 or email me if you want more information.

Christine, thank you again for allowing me to tell everyone about the probiotic. I feel so blessed!

Blessings to you all,
Grandma Joy