Update

Body: 

Hello everyone!! Just wanted you all to know we welcomed our healthy little girl into the world Wednesday. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! The labor was quick and easy. Not a single tear or stitch!!! YAY!! Thank you for all the good vibes sent my way!

So happy to hear it, rosebud! Looking forward to details when you are ready. Enjoy!!!!

congratulations rosebud & family!!
and welcome to the world, little one!
can't wait to hear all about it, I hope you're enjoying your babymoon : )

enjoy your babymoon! kisses for the baby from me :)

Ah Rosebud, you little bewdy! You must be on cloud nine. Well done! Now you can get on with loving that little baby of yours.

Take care. No lifting except the baby, now!

love

Louise

so glad to hear this! oh how wonderful
enjoy your gorgeous baby and look after yourself. i hope you get some mamaing yourself as you enjoy your babymoon.
Kiki

congratulations! hope you are having a peaceful recovery and enjoy your little bundle of joy :)

Thanks to everyone!! We are so happy to have her here! I do need to remember to take it easy tho. I know I am doing a little too much because the bleeding is a lil heavier this time around. I think because I didn't tear, which makes me physically not so sore, I think I can do more. BUT...I know I should slow it down.

Well, details.....Well, I didn't go all natural. :( Had the induction set up & kept it. We went in to be induced Wed morning. We got to hospital at 5 am. By the time they got the pitocin started it was around 6:30 am. Dr came in at 7:30 to break water. That of course was when contractions got more intense. BUT I hung in there for awhile. However I did finally request an epidural and got it about 9:30 am. It took a lot of the edge off, but I could still feel the contractions slightly so I turned to my right side for a bit. I only progressed a little in that time so I decided to flip to my left side, which always seems to be my MAGIC side, that was about 11 am. Within minutes I was like OMG, this epidural is not working......but instead of freaking, I just concentrated on relaxing everything. And everytime a contraction started I breathed nice & deep. It hurt but the relaxation and breathing helped. The nurse had called the Dr because I was ready to go. Went from a 6 to 10 within those few minutes after flipping to the left & trying not to push was killer.....luckily Dr was there by 11:30. They asked if I wanted to be "topped off" by the epidural, but I declined. I figured it was almost over and I like being able to really feel when to push. I only pushed 3 times. Nice easy pushes.....the 3rd prob wasn't even needed. Baby wasn't waiting for me anymore. She was coming....LOL. She was here at 11:45. They made me wait for the 3rd push so they could really clean out her passages since she had a bowel movement already. Anyway, not natural, but not bad all in all. She was 8lbs even & 21.25 inches long. She latched right on and has been nursing like a champ ever since!! She is so beautiful.

thanks for sharing your birthing story with us. so beautiful! i can't believe how fast you progressed and that you did not need stitches. you are amazing :)

I hope you are enjoying your little darling and reveling in the power to birth a human being into the world safely. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us and I wish for you a long and happy life with your beautiful family. Christine