alternate position for sitting on the soles of your feet

Body: 

If sitting on the soles of your feet hurts, can the feet in front position work as well for the pelvic tilts in the Goddess Belly workout?

Thank you

Forum:

You can always put a pillow under your bottom while sitting on the soles of your feet. That actually leverages even more lumbar curvature. But in other videos Christine shows these moves in a variety of positions, including (if I remember correctly) legs straight out. - Surviving

Yes, legs straight out with arms raised is in the First Aid for Prolapse DVD. You can also do it cross-legged, as long as you are breathing in as belly is going forward and breathing out as belly is going back. But, do try the pillow trick; it's good to have a variety of sitting positions anyway.

Dear amy2822,
when I first started with WW I found it difficult to sit on my feet, however over time as I became stronger and my feet responded to the posture and later on the foot exercises, I actually can sit in this position without foot pain, or discomfort now.

I used a cushion, and revisited the position occasionally over time, and tried other positions in the meantime. I also used to find that my body was ready for something thought impossible before, and still do... so now I just wait until it may be ready...

All the best

Aussie Soul Sister