The Miraculous Self-Healing Vagina!

Body: 

Hello Everyone,

I'm very happy to tell you about the lecture I gave a couple of weeks ago in my studio, which is now up for sale in the store.

Called The Miraculous Self-Healing Vagina, it covers the research I've been tirelessly working on for several years now. It is all too astonishing information, which all women need to know!

The video is very affordable - only 19.97 - so please click the Store link above and it's right there on the first page.

Best wishes for your health!

Christine

Your lecture and the new video sound very good.

Would this DVD/information be of any help to the woman who has had a hysterectomy or other surgery/surgeries?

Yes! All women with a vagina need this info. While you may not be concerned with birth, STDs, or cervical cancer, the whole story of vaginal health is pertinent to everyone.

And back in time…we haven’t forgotten our hysterectomy project, which is coming very soon!

:-) Christine

I just ordered the above. I am a little confused. How will I receive it and what is the turn around time. I did not order the DVD but the streaming I believe. I see the DVD won't be ready until April so will the live streaming be available at that time to or is it available now? I received a confirmation order but no instructions. Thanks!

hi there,

little technical glitch...apologies! you should have your log in credentials now...thanks and sorry for the confusion.

lanny goodman
christine's DH

Okay, I got an email. Thanks!

Christine -- Thanks for the update!!

hi ladies,

just a reminder that if you have been thinking about the Whole Woman Solution to Pelvic Organ Prolapse online video course (essentially a workshop with christine), it's half price only through midnight MDT (GMT -6) tomorrow (april 3) with the purchase of christine's amazing new lecture video, the Miraculous Self-Healing Vagina.

if you are looking for a step-by-step process for what you need to know and what you need to do to successfully manage your prolapse for a lifetime, this course is your ticket. i hope that those of you who have the course will chime in on this. but it is half price during the weekend.

here's the link to the store: http://www.wholewomanstore.com/The-Miraculous-Self-Healing-Vagina-Video_p_100.html

the lecture video is available both streaming and DVD format. the course is streaming only at this time. thanks, and remember, the sale of books, videos, consultations, and practitioner training is our sole support of Whole Woman and your support is so appreciated!

lanny goodman
christine's DH

This lecture blew me away! It was just like being there, with all the terrific visuals smoothly integrated. Christine's love and dedication to her work really shine through. The information is SO important and you are guaranteed to come away wiser. Lanny and Christine, congrats on a job well done. Hopefully there will be more lectures in the future. - Surviving

Hi Lanny,
I also ordered the streaming video version but have only received a confirmation, no log-in info.
Thanks

Since menopause, I have been using vaginal vitamin e capsules (3x per week) at night for thinning vaginal walls, and otc lubricant daily to maintain my vaginal moisture. This helps with dryness, and I think my vaginal walls have thickened somewhat. After watching the amazing information in the new lecture, I look forward to using raw honey daily instead of lubricant (relieved to stop using this) - but I am curious as to anyone's thoughts on using vitamin e in addition to honey. Thanks!

Hi Autumn - I can't recall ever seeing a recommendation by Christine to use Vitamin E vaginally, but if you put it in the search box, you will find a ton of comments by other members. If you are trying the honey for the first time, I would suggest using only that for awhile, and see what you think. - Surviving

Dear Christine and Lanny,
Thankyou for your precious holistic work for women across the world.

Aussie Soul Sister

Dear Autumn123,
I steer clear of vitamin E capsules as they are made from the dregs of soy oil processing...

I admire all the research and information given, it would be most beneficial especially to younger women. I was expecting more specific information about techniques. The reference to bees at the beginning of the lecture was a clue, but not until about the last 10 minutes of the lecture was more information given. I'll read forum comments and maybe learn what I was hoping to get from the lecture. Since I'm over 70, I am probably in a whole different category.

Thanks

Hi Rusty - you sound unfamiliar with Christine's extensive body of work, so yes, take a look all around the site (including forum, blog, store) and if you need help finding what you are looking for, feel free to ask! - Surviving

Is this lecture still available? I've tried clicking the link, but it says the page is unavailable.

Thanks!

Miraculous Self Healing Vagina is in the ww store, here:

https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/whole-woman-lecture-series