GUESS WHAT??

Body: 

We received a big surprise this week! I am pregnant. WOW. I have been sick with the flu all week and have been coughing so much. My prolapse has felt awful. I was thinking about how I am going to have to work extra hard to overcome this setback and then I found out I am pregnant! I am scared but at the same time I am looking forward to a better experience this time now that I have information and women on this site going through the same thing.

Many congratulations Mommynow!

What joyful news for you, I am so happy!

Love Michelle.

What exciting news, and thanks so much for sharing this, mommynow. Will be thinking of you.

Marie

Well, what a lovely surprise Mommynow. That's great news. Well done - and all the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

Too-o-o-o sweet, Mommynow. I'm very happy for you and your family...siblings about two years apart are the best, in my book. I'm so glad we have granolamom a few months ahead of you to lend her courage and strength. Congratulations!!

let me just add to the congrats and chime in my own. that's amazing news! congratulations!

i will be eagerly watching as you go through this process with all the information you now possess. it should be great!

xxsusan

In reading over the responses to Mommynow, whom I am so happy for, I want to add that I keep prayers in my heart for our dear Marie, who recently miscarried, and also for Deb in Austrailia who has struggled so. May you receive all that you wish for. Christine

congratulations!
wishing you a healthy and easy pg.

Congratulations Mommynow, wonderful news. I remember finding I was pregnant with our youngest a similar way. After feeling very ill for a week or so I went to the doctor to find out if I was sick, insane or pregnant (which was not likely as I needed infertility treatment for the first two). Well, I was pregnant, and so happy, which you obviously are too. I am an only child, and my mother found out me the same way as well! Hope you have an uneventful pregancy and birth.

Cheers

Louise

That was a really sweet thing you said. And, mommynow, I hope you're doing well.

Love, Marie

Thanks for the well wishes! I am hanging in there for now. I have been queasy off and on but next week I'll be 6 weeks and last time that is when it really hit me. I was nauseous 24/7 for 5 months and had to take diclectin. I have just been eating whatever I can so yet again the diet thing will have to wait. I do want to try no meat soon though. Eating no dairy for all that time or wheat didn't seem to make a difference. The only one I haven't tried is the meat protein. Send good thought here please that meat does the trick! Thanks for all your support.