appendiceal

Body: 

I'm hoping someone with this diagnosis will share.
I have a rectocele w/small cystocele and gong to be fitted for pessary as is growing larger...
A CT scan just showed a tumour by the appendix, quite large...There's a wait to get surgeon's opinion and am researching, wondering if this is pushing rectocele further down; I have IC as well and if, this is causing more probs with this. I think next will be colonoscopy but dear knows from there.
Trying to hold nervousness at bay and hoping to hear ANY experience with appendiceal mucocele
Best wishes to all...Lois

Hi Traveller - I have done a search on these terms and don't see any previous discussions of this on the Forum. I can't speculate on how this all might relate to your prolapse. I checked earlier postings and I see that you have had hysterectomy. I won't try to talk you out of the pessary except to say that they often don't work very well on rectocele. I don't know of your experience (if any) using WW posture to manage the prolapse. Obviously you are most worried now about the tumor, and I hope you get some answers soon. - Surviving

Thank you surviving60 (I'm working on surviving 70 :)
It means a lot just to have my msg acknowledged I appreciate your searching forum and your good wishes. It looks will be awhile as waiting list for surgeon...I hear you re hysterectomy/pessary...and the exercises...I have wondered before if anyone without uterus has had pessary success? thank you..Be Well!!