What can I do for now

Body: 

I don't have health insurance and right now my cash flow is very very low so I can't buy the first Aide kit right now. My question is what can I do in the mean time to help me? I do t know if any of you have heard of poise impressa, you insert them like a tampon but what their for is bladder leaking. I am wondering if you know if these will help hold things up or make things worse. I'm so nervous to stand walk anything. Also is it normal to have some days where you feel more pressure than other days

Here is the whole woman fundamentals at a more economical price and can still get you started into this very important work, until you can afford the other programs:

https://whole-woman.thinkific.com/courses/whole-woman-fundamentals

You can shove all kinds of things up into your vagina, and you can read about them all over this forum, but they are only a temporary solution even if they do work for the short term. Learning whole woman posture and all the tools this work offers gives you a longer term success with prolapse management.
Also, do some serious reading around on this site; there is plenty of information here to help you get a better understanding of why this work is so important.

Try not to be worried too much. Most likely it will not fall out. I tried everything I could think of to hold my prolapse up. I do better without anything. I started out with the first book . that you can order on this site.
I also did a lot of walking.

Just as a reminder, the book is currently unavailable, but we have many other great products in the whole woman store to get you started with this very important work.