Please help

Body: 

I try all the time the lupo and sumo in the bethroom but still cant empy without strain
I do Low knees and partial sitting on the seat, sitting forward, tailbone up
My hands on knees

What i missing out?

All animals push, Kalanit. The point of WW toileting posture is to place the body into a position so that the pelvic organs are dropped into the lower belly where they are protected from the forces in internal pressures. With the butt slightly higher than the belly, the rectum easily empties. Pushing is not an issue unless you are pushing against the hard rim of the toilet seat.

I have bad pains from pushing
My rectum doesnt open
My strain is not healthy for sure

When my rectum will not empty on its own and I am having a very hard time I use a small plain water enema (no saline) or a glycerine suppository.

And its every day like this

If I give myself doahrea with taking too much magnesium then I’m miserable because I can’t empty it as well as a normal stool. That’s one reason I am very careful to not take too much magnesium but only just the right amount for me. It is very hard to pass diahrea. I understand. But for some reason a glycerine suppository helps me now. And a plain water enema helps me immensely too. When I’m doing good I can go for weeks without either. But then when things go wrong for me I might use both , not at the same time, every day for weeks because there is no other way I can get comfortable enough to sleep or function. I have recently had a big set back with my prolapse issues and it’s because I have been having health issues with fatigue and overwhelm and have spent a lot of time sitting the wrong way, laying around, and had let my daily walks slip. That took me off the right track and I have been having to use water enemas and glycerine suppositories to initiate a bowel movement, sometimes daily. My issue is that I will feel a constant urge, have pain, and lots of other symptoms, but can’t initiate a bowel movement or evacuate it completely. I am returning to all my whole woman measures though because once I do them faithfully things get better. I have had a set back and frankly some of it has been totally out of my control but I’m able to do better now so I am hoping for more progress again. In the meantime I do what I have to to function.

There’s lot of things that can cause constipation. For me, stress shuts down my bowel. The earlier days of my prolapsing were SO stressful and since I didn’t know how it felt for things to be better it was very difficult to believe in that. At least now I believe I can get back there.
Best wishes.

I too, take this daily. Glycinate and malate are good choices, if you are looking for more absorption and less bowel-loosening effect. - Surviving

Plain water enema, just like 8 oz is all I’m talking about. NOT saline.

Also, plain glycerine suppository. Not the kind with anything else added.

These help me but anything stronger would have adverse affects for me.

If you dont take magnesum you can poop properly?

It cause me bad diahreea and bad pain because i cant poop diahrrea too

What kind of ww exercises you did?

I think the posture is the main thing. I walk daily too. These are my main things right now. I do like to get on elbows and knees and do belly rolls and belly tosses and firebreathing and nauli. But mostly doing the posture and daily walks are what I depend on. I also think Whole woman can only be one piece of the puzzle. I think for me I have nerve and muscle issues with my rectum that came from my last birth. It helps me to consider that women before me have suffered this way and they found ways to cope and I can too by the grace of God. I do stretches, relaxation techniques,&and take Epsom salt baths, I see chiropractor, I saw an Arvigo Mayan massage lady many times. I foam roll and watch my diet and take herbs and try to nourish my body. I did got to physical therapist many times as well. The posture they taught was not whole woman and it did not help me. Anything they prescribed that was like a kegel or pulling the belly to spine was not helpful but made things worse. They did however do internal exams on me vaginally and detect that I have trigger points on three internal vaginal muscles, especially the levator ani and puborectalis muscles. Both of these muscles are involved in passing out a bowel movement. I have read Christine says the posture will help resolve trigger points if I understood correctly.. And nerves run through muscle and of course nerves and muscles are intricately involved. I think that when I get stressed and my nervous system gets overstimulated that it affects the bowel motility as well as my anus and rectum. So I try to relax those muscles and my mind. I have spent a lot of time reading on the internet about retraining the bowel and getting the sphincter to work properly. I’m just a work in progress like you. I don’t think I can give you any more specific help but I would encourage you to realize that nerves and muscles and your whole being are involved here and to try to welcome any small piece of the puzzle when it comes your way and to pray for more. Best wishes. Perhaps you can hire a whole woman practitioner to help you tailor something to you. I really think anything more specific is going to have to come from someone that can see you in person or at least speak with you over phone or Skype.

Thanx for your answer
I searched alot about anus muscles and spincter,but cant find information about that expept kegels
If you have good links about it i would love to know
I bought the first aid prolapse program and i was sure that have "belly rolls and belly tosses and firebreathing and nauli" but not
So i cant do it
I dont have money for mentoring

I has been explained already, that these additional tools (firebreathing, nauli etc.) are being added to the First Aid for Prolapse program. This will include those who have already purchased it. - Surviving