Best way to sit for typing for long periods of time?

Body: 

I work at home and I sometimes spend hours and hours sitting, often typing on my computer or doing research.
What is the optimal set up to support my pelvic organs?
I am currently sitting in a very uncomfortable wooden chair and I often bring my legs up (one or both) and sit cross legged or sit on one leg. I shift around a lot. Overall I am plain uncomfortable. I've been working A LOT lately and my POP is worse and I'm wondering if sitting like I have been has anything to do with it.

Whatever the ideal way to setup my office... I will do it.

Hi,
Christine shows in her video how she sits for work at the computer. I can't really describe it, you have to see it.
I looked for this on youtube but didn't find it, although I did find great info by Christine on youtube under 'wholewoman.'
I'm about to change my work posture which is at the moment (at this very moment!) from a comfortable recliner!
Daphne11

I can relate with your question,
I sit in WW posture, Chest lifted up, and with a lumbar curvature.
But since I have this rectocele, I feel it being squahed anyways, when I sit too much.

have to give everything a good amount of months to see improvement,
in exercises, and eating right.

Jumping in here to ask a question---never sure where to ask the questions--not too savy on internet!!
Question:
At night, I like to lay on my back on the couch and read---is that ok? Just got the book (yea!!!!!) a few minutes ago and will start to read tonight--on my back, on the couch unless that's not a good idea??
Thanks!

I love reading in bed. We are flexible beings and have developed a curled under tailbone because of our human habit of sleeping on our back. That said, you will see for yourself that long periods of time lying propped up on pillows in bed or on the couch will aggravate your condition. When the body is in that wide V angle, as opposed to sitting upright in a right angle, internal pressures cannot "grab" the organs to pin them forward. So...they are slowly pushed backwards toward the pelvic outlet.

Enjoy that position for short periods of time, and when you sit or stand up pull yourself into the posture and your body will recover well.