Whole woman exercise after abdominal surgery

Body: 

I had to have emergency surgery to correct a small intestine blockage caused by mesh implanted to correct pelvic prolapse. It has been 10 days since the surgery, which involved a 6 inch incision in my abdomen. I now have a relapse of my pelvic prolapse because the Dr. had to remove part of the mesh that held up my bladder. The mesh was the cause of the intestine blockage. I would like to start the exercise program as soon as possible, but am not sure when to start, since the surgery is only 10 days healing. Can anyone shed light on this?

Here is a post from our moderator on the subject of surgery and advice given in this forum:
https://wholewoman.com/forum/node/6202

I also feel very uncomfortable giving advice to post surgery members. As with any exercise program, you may want to check with your doctor to see how well you are healing before starting.
Whole woman isn't an exercise program, but the DVDs have routines that may affect whatever stitching you have up there. If your doctor gives you the green light, try this out very slowly, mostly just working on the posture itself. That will be enough to get you started.

Totally agree and thanks AG for posting that. Funlovin, we don't know what all you've got going on there, and you are only 10 days post-op to boot. Just because your prolapse has returned, does not make your body the same body it was before you had any surgery. Things are indeed different and we can't say what is safe or what will help. Concentrate on WW posture because that alone can do a lot. Posture walking would be perfect if you are cleared for that level of activity, and then take things slowly day by day. - Surviving

Thanks for the comments and advice, I'm seeing my doctor in a couple of days and will converse with him on what level of activity I will be ready for.