I'll try again! Question about exercise

Body: 

I am new to all of this. I have started reading Christine's book and trying some exercises from it. I also watched the video the new kegels. My question is, when doing the new kegel exercise, do you draw up your pelvic floor and if so,when?

Forum:

It is not about a pelvic floor, but creating a closed airless space with the vagina which becomes a flattened tube. The pelvic organs are pulled into the lower belly and held there with intrabdominal pressure with each breath you take.
The new kegels, or I like pelvic rocks better, are meant to stretch and strengthen muscles and fascia helping the pelvic organs nestle into that space in the lower belly.
The posture is the key though. Yes, work on the exercise, but work more on getting all the elements of posture down. This is your source of pelvic organ support.

yes I have discovered that I have walked wrong all my life. It's a wonder this prolapse didn't happen years ago. I find myself unable to go very long before I realize my tummy is pulled in again and butt tucked under.
Thanks for your advice.