Saying I am doing well

Body: 

After very stupidly saying how well I am doing it's come back to bite me. I need some help please, I will save up to buy goddess DVD and it seems I need the hips one as well but because I live in the UK the postage is very high. But please can someone give me some advice, I think I doing everything right with posture, don't get that much time to do excerises but I stretch when i can but then I think I must not be because I got abdominal seperation and now I am having really bad hip pain at night :( because I nurse I do lie on my side a lot but also when I lie on my back strangely all my prolapse symptoms seem to be a lot worse. I've had a set back I can't wee very well and chronic hip pain at night it wakes me up. Anything I could to help my hips? I know it's posture which I think about all the time, I have back issues just wondered if any stretches or anything could help me get any relieve. Thanks in advance

Hi lifegoeson,
We all have set backs, so don't beat yourself up about that. Also, as you well know your body is still healing after having your baby which could be part of all this, especially as the hips are getting back to their original placement.
Do you have the second wheel yoga DVD? When I started this work, I had very extreme hip pain, but for a different reason than yours, and that DVD really helped the most with my hips, giving them such a good stretching. That DVD is actually for the post partum moms out there, but it did wonders for me too.
I understand that you'll have a harder time getting the dvds, but in the meantime some good whole woman walking may help in strengthening and balancing your hips. And, if you have any of the other dvds or even the stretches in the book. Do try to fit them in, as the stretching on all of them is so beneficial to our bodies.
Sorry, I can't think of any specific stretches right now, because I used to do regular yoga, and no amount of those kinds of stretches did anything for me like the whole women ones did.
Hopefully someone else will come along with better suggestions.

Here is a great recent post by Aussie Soul Sister regarding hip pain. Read what she wrote here, and then be sure to follow her link that takes you to her full story. - Surviving

https://wholewoman.com/forum/comment/48357#comment-48357

Brilliant, thanks for your advice. I did buy the second wheel DVD which is why I know about shipping costs! I will try and get some time into work on that. I know I need to. Want the goddess DVD next. I will get reading s60. Thanks again for your time.

hi life,
we are in the process of making all our materials available online. that means instant access (no two week wait) and no shipping cost. goddess belly is now available online. you can find it with the option of getting just the video or the video and christine's exercise baton (free shipping!) at the whole woman store page.. do drop me a note if you have any questions.

best wishes,
lanny goodman (christine's DH)