Trampoline

Body: 

GOOD MORNING,
IT IS ME, THE LADY THAT USES CAPS. I LOVE THIS SITE AND WOULD NOT START MY DAY WITHOUT IT.
I HAVE BEEN USING THE WW POSTURE FOR ABOUT 5 WEEKS.................QUESTION? I USED TO USE MY TINY TRAMPOLINE A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK FOR 10 MINUTES AT A TIME. BUT I PUT IT IN THE GARAGE SINCE MY PROLAPSE............DO YOU THINK I SHOULD KEEP USING IT OR WAS IT WISE TO STOP? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

Forum:

As we have said many times before....It's all about the posture. If you can maintain WW posture while you jump, then jumping itself can actually be beneficial for prolapse. Otherwise, it can aggravate. I would rather see you start by practicing some gentle jumping on toes, on a regular surface, and see how that feels. - Surviving

DEAR SURVIVING,
YOU ARE SO WISE AS WELL AS SWEET.......THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I THOUGHT, IT WAS A STUPID POST BUT YOU WERE SO SWEET IN TELLING ME WHY I SHOULD DO THE GENTLE TOE JUMPING INSTEAD OF USING THE TRAMPOLINE..... AND I WILL.

I discovered my prolapse after jumping on a trampoline with my kids in 2015. When I asked the gyno what was happening, she said, "Don't you know that if you have two children you should never jump on a trampoline?" Maybe new mothers get more of an education here in Deutschland than in the USA. I had never heard of this before. I am staying away from them for good.

HELLO.
SILLY ME AGAIN. IT WAS SUGGESTED THAT OUR POP MOVES BACK IN PLACE SOMETIMES WHEN WE SLEEP. WHEN I AWAKE, BEFORE I GET OUT OF BED, I CHECK TO SEE IF MINE HAS. IT HAS NOT.IT STILL IS RIGHT NEAR THE ENTRANCE OF MY VAGINA. DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING IS WRONG? AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I WORRY ABOUT THIS A LOT. I WISH I KNEW SOME STRATAGIES(sp) FOR NOT THINKING SO MUCH OF IT. A BIG TY TO ALL THAT REPLY

THANK YOU FOR THAT COMMENT AOBUT THE TRAMPOLINE AND 2 CHILDREN. YES WHERE YOU LIVE IS MUCH BETTER AT INFORMING PATIENTS THAT THE USA........JUST MY OPINION, I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND ANYONE.

And have had an iffy Morning myself but I will tell you what helps me. I try not to touch or look at it. I just do the posture, the firebreathi g and some of the other exercises in the first aid video and get on with my day. I guess I am lucky because I have to work and my days are long and full of activity. It is scary some moments but I really try not to think about it. I just took a break and was reading the forum but honestly, that kinda makes me crazy to. I don't want to be obsessed by this. I have a life to live. It sounds like doing the work will get results over time so I am keeping hopeful and just getting on with life! Hope you can find some peace of mind, it is scary but I think there is something we can do!

Hi healing with passion,
How are you getting on with eft? This is a very useful technique for stopping worries. I also find meditation very helpful. I have recently read about being grateful as a way to be more positive. The idea is that every day you should think of reasons to be grateful and even write them down. I am going to try this .

Hi healing with passion. I've only just found this page and your asking my questions. I use a rebounder also and always thought it helped with pelvic floor. I don't have any leakage problems but realise I have a rectocele and possibly the bladder one too. I'm 50.

YOUR COMMENTS HELPED ME GET BACK TO BEING MORE POSITIVE. THANK YOU. THAT IS THE WAY WE NEED TO BE IN ALL THINGS.............AND I THINK I WILL GET BACK TO DOING MORE OF THE THINGS I ENJOY AND STOP LETTING MYSELF GET UPSET BY THIS. IT MAY TAKE LONGER THAN ANTICAPATED TO FEEL LESS SYMPTOMATIC S0 I NEED TO FOCUS ON THAT. AS A CANCER SURVIVOR I HAVE BEEN IN WORSE HEALTH AND I CAN GET THROUGH THIS